Comprehensive refurbishment and maintenance services for homes and offices
To look and to be their best, and for health and safety reasons too, regular refurbishment of a property is essential, whether it’s a flat, house, office, shop or other building.
It’s also vital to use the right materials for the job, along with qualified and experienced professionals. At Lee Walker Construction, our craftspeople and tradespeople are carefully selected for their expertise, dedication and attention to detail. As with all our work, you’ll also receive a proper written estimate before we start on any refurbishment project.
Areas we cover include all of North Yorkshire and Selby and York.
The right refurbishment professionals for the job
We employ or have access to the following experienced and qualified professionals:
- Building and construction workers for all major house or office refurbishment, building or alteration projects.
- Tilers, electricians, plumbers, heating engineers, carpenters, glaziers, kitchen installers, bathroom fitters, painters, decorators, landscapers and gardeners.
As well as general refurbishment and renovation, we can assist with:
- Exterior home improvements and garden makeovers, including decking and fencing.
- Kitchen and bathroom fitting.
- Repair and restoration of fire or flood damage.
- Door or window replacement.
- Wooden flooring.
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation.
Refurbishment – contact us now for a quote
More details of other services we offer are on our building services page
You can also see examples of our refurbishment work on our latest work page and read what our customers say under our testimonials
For an informal chat about your needs and an estimate, please contact us now